Wasabi Mayo Beef & Mushroom Soba
Serving Size: 2
Cooking Time: 15min
SCOTCH FILLET – 240 GRAMS
SHITAKE MUSHROOM (FRESH) – 1 CUP
LIGHT MAYONNAISE (KRAFT) – 2 TABLESPOON
WASABI – 1 TEASPOON
LIGHT SOY SAUCE (AMOY) – 2 TABLESPOON
BROWN SUGAR – 2 TEASPOON
(EDEN ORGANICS) BUCKWHEAT SOBA NOODLES – 2 BUNDLES
SESAME OIL – 1 TABLESPOON
SALT & PEPPER
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
PROTEIN: 35.8 GRAMS
CARBS: 69.7 GRAM
FATS: 19.6 GRAMS
- Cut up scotch fillet into thin slices and marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar and pepper lightly. Set aside.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water in a non stick pan for 3 minutes. Place the noodles in a fine strainer. Then run the noodles under cold water until it becomes cold. Set aside.
- Cut mushrooms into halves. Make sure the pan is dry, then drizzle sesame oil into the same pan on medium heat, add in the beef and stir fry for a minute and add in the mushroom and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add wasabi and mayonnaise into the pan with a splash of water. Stir for a minute.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve with the drained soba noodles