Cream Corn Fish on Rice
Serving Size: 2
Cooking Time: 15min
Corn – 2/3 cup
Ling Fish Fillet – 150 grams
Egg – 1 large
Corn starch – 2 teaspoon
Brown sugar – 2 teaspoon
Shaoxing Cooking Wing – 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce – ½ tablespoon
Basmati rice – 1/3 cup uncooked
Bok Choy – 60 grams
Salt and pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
Protein: 43.8 grams
Carbs: 84.6 grams
Fat: 7.5 grams
- Rinse rice and cook in a rice cooker with 1 cup of water.
For pan option: Use a nonstick pan and pour rice and water in and bring to boil. Stir once and turn to low heat to simmer with lid on for 13-16 minutes (do not lift the lid up or stir) turn the heat off and leave lid on for 5 minutes to stand.
- Pour 1 cup of hot water in the pan with corn kernels, shaoxing cooking wine, brown sugar, soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cut up fish fillet into desired size and add to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Slice bok choi in halves and rinse. Add into the pan and cook bok choi for 1 minute with lid on. Then remove bok choi onto plate.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of corn starch with 3 tablespoon of water. Mix well until there are no clumps. Pour into the pan and stir.
- Crack eggs into the pan and mix well for 30 seconds to a minute with a pinch of salt and serve cream corn fish and bok choi with rice.